Pipe cum Lyde Parish Council meeting
on Thursday 8th March at 7pm in Lyde Church
- Apologies for absence
- Declarations of interest and written requests for Disclosable Pecuniary Interest dispensations
- Consider minutes of the last meeting 9th December 2017
- Public participation
- Discuss West Mercia Police’s Rural & Business Officer’s offer to present a crime prevention and property marking event if Parish Council organise and publicise.
- Update on parking and speeding issues in Church Road, Lower Lyde
- Report by Herefordshire Ward Councillor Pauline Crockett
- Herefordshire Council consultation on proposed routes for by-pass, all of which start at the A49 within the parish and go west towards Burghill parish: discuss and agree response to consultation.
- Discuss and agree date for community litter pick, also suggestion for community clear up of churchyard.
- Update on Balfour Beatty work in the parish, particularly Lower Bewdley Bank resurfacing.
- Discuss request from Cllr Ron Davies for an additional grit bin to be installed in Lower Lyde.
- Additional signatories for PC bank account
- payment of clerk’s salary and expenses £433.32
- discuss clerk’s request for payment of subscription to SLCC (Society of Local Council Clerks)
- Update on website – lydeparishcouncil.co.uk, discuss suggestion of adding a page or link for Lyde Charitable Trust
- Correspondence and clerk’s update
- Items for next agenda
- Date of next meeting