Pipe and Lyde Parish Council
Your parish council = The closest tier of government to you. The voice of local people.
The next meeting of the parish council will be held on
Thursday 9th May 2019 at 7pm in Lyde Church
the meeting will start with the annual parish meeting, then the parish council meeting will follow immediately afterwards. The agenda for each meeting is below. Everyone is welcome to attend.
Pipe and Lyde Annual Parish Meeting
Thursday 9 May 2019 7pm in Lyde Church
- Elect Chair and Vice-Chair
- Consider minutes of annual parish meeting of 22nd May 2018
- Report from Pipe cum Lyde Charitable
- PC Chairman’s report
Annual meeting of Pipe and Lyde Parish Council
on Thursday 9th May 2019 at 7.15pm in Lyde Church
- Election of chair and vice chair
- Apologies for absence
- Declarations of interest and written requests for Disclosable Pecuniary Interest dispensations
- Consider and adopt minutes of the last meeting 21st February 2019
- Consider vacancies and co-option to the parish council following recent local elections.
- Public participation (10 minutes allowed for members of the public to ask questions or raise an issue)
- Planning: consider and agree response to planning application 191313 Land at Lyde Cross Tree Farm, Munstone for three new detached dwellings and garages, including a new access.
- Report by recently re-elected Herefordshire Council Ward Councillor Pauline Crockett
- Community Led Plan – update on recent litter pick and review of Action Plan
- Road and Balfour Beatty update
- Consider annual accounts for 2018/19, annual audit return, and risk assessment
- Annual audit accounting statements approved for submission to external audit
- payment of clerk’s salary and expenses, including SLCC membership
- Discuss funding for local groups.
- annual insurance renewal
- Bank signatories
- Correspondence and clerk’s update
- General Data Protection Regulation: consider draft data protection policy to comply with new legislation.
- Update for Councillors following local elections.
- Items for next agenda
- Date of next meeting